Covid Care for You and Me, Part 3: Vaccination Detox Support
Is Vaccination the Best Tool for Self-Protection Against COVID-19?
According to a recent poll from the Associated Press & NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, about 1 in 3 Americans will choose not to get the COVID-19 vaccines. Many of these people expressed doubts about vaccine safety, questionable effectiveness, and lack of data regarding long-term effects.
Among healthcare providers, there are differing opinions about the vaccines. Most fall into one of these two schools of thought:
Group 1: The vaccines are effective in reducing severity of infection, which can have serious life-threatening complications for vulnerable people. The most common adverse effects are pain at the injection site, tiredness, headaches, fever and muscle pain. Long-term side effects are unknown. Even so, vaccination is recommended: in the choice between a potentially dangerous viral infection and the unknowns of the vaccine, the vaccine wins.
Group 2: Here we recognize it is too early to have an informed opinion. The mRNA vaccine technology is being used in humans for the very first time. There are too many unknown risks which may take months (if not years) to unfold within the human system. Meanwhile, it remains unclear what the benefits are – for example, how long the protection lasts, and whether you can still transmit the virus to others. This group does not suggest getting vaccinated at this time.
Why I Don’t Recommend the COVID-19 Vaccines
I do not recommend getting the COVID-19 vaccines, primarily for the following reasons:
- Lack of safety data, including the potential for fatality. No vaccine affects everyone the same way, because we are not all genetically the same! We don’t know at this point how people of different ages, genders, races, and varying health status may react to the vaccine with differing levels of risk. We do know that of the approximately 1,500 people who died after receiving the vaccine (according to VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System), the average age is 77.9, and about 20% of these deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- At this point, we know more about COVID-19, including steps to reduce our risk. For example, we know that a majority of people with high Vitamin D levels have significantly reduced symptom severity, faster recovery and, according to a recent Spanish study, reduced death rate—the addition of Vitamin D during in-hospital COVID treatment decreased mortality by 64%. Vitamin D is virtually risk-free and promotes overall health and disease resistance. I would like to see this remedy promoted, researched, and discussed as heavily by public health officials and the media as the vaccines!
- COVID-19 is treatable (but the most effective treatments have not yet been utilized yet in the US). This really takes the steam out of the push for (mass) vaccination. The drug Ivermectin has an excellent effectiveness rate, with numerous studies showing that it reduces the risk of COVID deaths anywhere from 64% – 92%. Why hasn’t the US acknowledged and spread this amazing news? This is an important question we should all be asking ourselves.
Holistic treatments can also be very effective. Over the course of the past year, we have treated a number of patients with mild to moderate symptomatic COVID-19 infection, and had excellent results with the combination of Going Viral liposomal essential oil remedy plus Chinese herbs (formula chosen according to stage and symptom presentation). These botanical formulations are antiviral, immune-modulating, and anticoagulant. We also recommend botanical medicines for anyone who is suffering from lingering symptoms, or “long-haul syndrome.”
After receiving numerous inquiries from colleagues and patients, I offer the following recommendations to improve your immune function, whether you choose to vaccinate or rely solely upon your natural immunity to protect yourself against COVID-19.
How to Detoxify & Support Your Body
through the Vaccination Process
(should this be the path you choose)
This process doesn’t come with a definite timeline, but my best recommendation is to start a few days before the first shot and continue for at least 1 week following the second shot.
- Eat cleanly–organic, and mostly plants (especially vegetables, raw or cooked); avoid fish (which contain toxic metals). Eat lots of vegetables rich in sulfur compounds like cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, broccoli, onions, shallots, garlic, and leeks as they all aid in detoxification.
- Fruits, vegetables, vitamins, herbs and essentials oils are all good sources of antioxidants, nature’s protection against cell damage.
- Drink ½ – 1 gallon of water / day; add lemon and or sea salt for electrolyte enhancement and improved cellular hydration and detoxification.
- Make sure your bowels are moving; if they’re stopped up or slow moving, take an herbal laxative, Smooth Move tea, or do your preferred method of bowel cleansing.
- Sauna 30 minutes / day or detox bath (with Epsom salts) daily.
- Turn off wi-fi as much as possible, prioritize long deep sleep and daily exercise.
- Supplement protocol:
Take probiotics – any wide-spectrum soil-based probiotic will do @ 1-2 / 2x / day
Vitamin C @ 3,000 mg / day with food
Krill Oil @ 1,000 mg / day with food (good brands are Nutrigold, Kiva)
Vitamin E (tocotrienol form) @ 50 mg / day with food
Drink 2-3 cups of green tea / day (pu-erh or white teas are the highest in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties).
These recommendations are anti-inflammatory, support detoxification of unwanted toxins / contaminants in the vaccine, and in general strengthen cellular health. The genetic instructions delivered by the vaccine can’t be undone, reversed or diminished in any way by these (or any other) protective measures.
Thank you for your continued trust as we work together to create a truly healthy global village.
Yours in Health,
Using Chinese Herbal Medicine for COVID Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery
This is an excerpt from a previous blog; you can read the full text here.
Like Lyme, SARS-CoV-2 may cause damage to multiple organs through various factors, especially in the elderly, those with obesity or hypertension, men with cardiovascular disease and those with blood type A (4). Chinese herbal medicine can inhibit the growth of the virus in the body, relieve patients’ symptoms and prevent serious development of the disease by lowering inflammation, protecting organ tissue, preventing progression of the illness, and supporting detoxification (8). The result is reduced mortality, shorter duration of illness, and prevention of long-term (“long haul”) conditions. Read more…
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful for this honest, thoughtful, health-based rather than fear based articulation, so rare in our country and seemingly also our world. It is brave to put this out there and I am so appreciative that you did. I will share it with the few people I know on the same page just so that they feel less alone, and also with anyone I think might be open to it, though my experience so far is that few are.
Lovely article, well thought out, well organized, very gently said and to the point, thank you so much. My thoughts are very much in line with yours and I appreciate the affirmation. Best of luck and am grateful to you for this.
Good article. When was this written? I heard there have been 4000 deaths from the vaccine reported to VAERS.
Curious why there is no discussion of Ivermectin for prevention. Across all the studies done the average rate of effective prevention was 85%. Certainly a worthwhile option for those not wishing to take the vaccine to consider.