Are you ready to expand your practice & expertise?
The goal of this course is to facilitate the development of specially-trained, powerfully effective, confident holistic medical practitioners who are well-equipped at bringing those who are struggling with complex chronic disease all the way to full health.
When I think back on what it took to build my own practice specializing in Lyme and complex chronic disease—the research, the clinical experimentation, the trial and error, the stress over not knowing how best to guide patients through the ups and downs of treatment, and the constant innovation required to take patient’s healing deeper, farther, faster—I knew I had to provide more than just a brief training!
A New Paradigm for Lyme
The Uprooting Lyme approach:
- Uncovers the hidden barriers to healing and addresses disease processes by focusing on the underlying cause of the problem, which leads to more profound and longer-lasting results.
- Knows the body as an interconnected whole that is in dynamic relationship to its environment. We bring patients back to health by understanding what is lacking or out of alignment within the bio-energetic system as a whole.
- Requires the patient’s willingness to transform, awaken, and see things anew. we treat the patient, not just the disease, and the patient is a co-creator of the treatment process. Treatments are highly individualized based on the patient’s changing needs.
The topics of this year-long training are multi-faceted. Regular live mentorship calls encourage you to continually apply the Uprooting Lyme approach and protocols in your own life and practice, which results in deep and rapid up-leveling of your knowledge and skill.
Based on best practices of mentorship and learning theory, this course maximizes your mastery. Most important, it goes way beyond teaching information and theory to help you hone your investigative skills, perception and intuition, coaching skills, ability to uncover what’s blocking a patient’s recovery, and to practice managing complex chronic disease cases throughout the course.
The Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship will expose you to a spectrum of holistic modalities:
- Western and Chinese herbal medicine
- Food as medicine
- Water as medicine
- Detoxification practices and protocols
- Targeted protocols for mold, heavy metals, co-infections, yeast and parasites
- Emotional and energy management techniques
- Rife technology
- Medical cannabis
- Liposomal essential oil remedies
The course contains multiple formats for interaction with Hillary and your fellow students to learn experientially, stay engaged, and get your questions answered as you go.
(10) Virtual Mentorship Calls
A live Mentorship Call accompanies each of the 10 modules of coursework. These calls provide an opportunity for lively discussion about the material and practical application of the concepts, strategies and protocols that you are taught in the online training. All calls are recorded and available for listening later if you can’t make it to the live call.
(30) 90 Minute Prerecorded Video Trainings
Structure and pacing is provided so that you stay actively engaged throughout the program and know when to watch each training in preparation for our Monthly Mentorship calls.
Video and written content provides training in topics such as:
- Clinical recognition and diagnosis of Lyme, co-infections, mold, yeast, heavy metal toxicity, and other common causes of complex chronic disease
- Holistic strategies and protocols for the treatment of Lyme and stealth infections
- Practical application of the Uprooting Lyme roadmap to recovery
- Case examples and analysis
- Diagnostic and lab interpretation
- How to use water as medicine for Lyme disease
- How to work with food as medicine for Lyme disease
- Holistic cleansing lifestyle practices, plus targeted detox protocols
- Herbal formula prescribing
- Treatment plan development
- Management of antibiotic side-effects and Herxheimer reactions
- Health generating lifestyle training
- Coaching skills for maximum patient success
- Follow-up evaluation and maintaining forward movement
- Practice management and marketing for thriving as a Lyme specialist virtually or in-person
- Patient education and expectations
Homework & Quizzes
For receiving NCCAOM CEU credits. Otherwise a great way to assess your understanding and facilitate integration of the teachings as you go.
Uprooting Lyme Practitioners Forum
You will be invited into our lively supportive community of practitioners from current and past trainings who post questions, cases, and resources with each other on a regular basis.
Optional high-quality informational resources that will expand your knowledge base and serve you well into the future.
Specialized Diagnostic Questionnaires and Checklists
So helpful in cutting through the confusion to confirm a clinical diagnosis for you and your patient.
Patient Resource Library Handouts
We’ve created and refined how best to make stepping into lifestyle change easy for patients – so you don’t have to!
Theory paired with skill development, so you become confident and capable of treating real-world patients.
Learning peppered with mentorship and collaboration. You’ll be encouraged to put your learning to use with real cases from your own practice, with their unique histories, lab results, symptom patterns, layers of dis-ease, tongue and pulse presentations, skin markings, emotional needs, treatment responses and more.
This training is for licensed healthcare professionals who feel called to:
- Move beyond the antimicrobial and pharmaceutical treatment model and learn how to effectively build back your patient’s vitality and innate capacity to heal.
- Masterfully develop individualized treatment plans with herbs, diet, life force generating practices, supplements, and holistic treatment modalities.
- Equip yourself with innovative, powerful, nontoxic solutions for complex chronic illness and infection.
- Expand your current offerings to improve outcomes with your chronic disease patients.
- Strengthen your ability to work collaboratively with other licensed healthcare providers.
Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship
Open enrollment has begun for 2024. Put down your deposit or pay in full today for full access to the program (program begins March 20, 2024).