The Treatment of Lyme & Stealth Infections
with Chinese & Natural Medicine
with Hillary Thing, LAc.
Lyme and similar entrenched infections are rapidly on the rise across the globe, including many part of the US. They trigger many of the auto-immune and chronic inflammatory health conditions that we see daily in our clinics. Antibiotics remain the go-to medical solution, yet there are many reasons why they do not result in a return to health.
This talk will empower attendees to step into the central role that Chinese medicine practitioners can play in the proper diagnosis and effective treatment of Lyme and other chronic infection-based illness.
The principles we discuss have broad application to long-haul COVID, chronic Epstein-Barr and herpes infection, chronic yeast and parasites.
Chances are, a majority of your chronically ill patients are dealing with one or more of these layers of infection!
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to make an accurate clinical diagnosis of Lyme-borreliosis and several coinfections;
- What labs can tell you (and what they can’t);
- Our clinical protocol for acute Lyme infection;
- The nature of Gu disease and classical principles for treatment;
- A strategic map for the treatment of complex chronic inflammatory disease;
- Case-based sample protocols including acu-moxibustion, herbal, functional medicine, and liposomal essential oil treatments;
- Best practices for supporting chronically ill patients so they experience success and become raving fans of your practice.
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Saturday, January 14th, 2023, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm ET
Cost: $200 / $150 early-bird
Student rate: (for students of Chinese, Naturopathic or herbal medicine) $125
PDAs: 5 (NCCAOM)
Hillary Thing, LAc. is a holistic Lyme disease specialist with over two decades of clinical experience. She trains health professionals in holistic Lyme treatment via a year-long training, the Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship. Hillary educates people worldwide via www.uprootinglyme.com, and at scientific and holistic medical conferences throughout the US. She treats patients both in-person at Nourishing Life Health Center in Kingston, NY and internationally via telemedicine.