Immune Mediation for the Treatment of
Inflammation, Autoimmunity, and Immune Deficiency
with Hillary Thing, L.Ac
The immune system is incredibly complex and dynamic with inherent self-regulating capability. Yet tens of millions of Americans suffer from an immune system that is inflamed, out of control, and also weak in its ability to protect from infection. As a result, many people suffer from chronic, unresolved inflammatory conditions (such as long-haul Covid, chronic Lyme, auto-immune illness, et al.) that Western medicine has few lasting solutions for. Now more than ever, having a deep understanding of the immune system and being able to confidently address these growing health epidemics will lead to far greater clinical success with your patients.
You will learn:
- How to identify and diagnose specific types of immune system imbalances, and why this is key to the effective treatment of inflammation, auto-immunity and immune deficiency;
- How to analyze simple blood labs (such as the CBC) to make profound distinctions among immune system conditions and greatly clarify treatment strategy;
- What are the factors and results of immune dysregulation, and how to address them through lifestyle, botanical medicines, and food;
- Key positive feedback loops (aka vicious cycles) that fuel immune dysregulation, and how to interrupt / reverse them;
- Quick tricks as well as long-term protocols and treatment principles that include the use of herbal formulas, functional medicine, acu-moxa therapy, lifestyle and liposomal essential oil remedies.
Where:Live at the Nourishing Life Health Center, 2821 Route 209, Kingston, NY or Online via Zoom
When: Saturday, December 4th, 9:30am – 4:30pm ET
Cost: $250 / $200 early bird
Student rate: (for students of Chinese, Naturopathic or herbal medicine) $150
PDAs: 5 (NCCAOM; pending)
Hillary Thing, L.Ac is a holistic Lyme disease specialist with over two decades of clinical experience. She trains health professionals in holistic Lyme treatment via a year-long training, the Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship. Hillary educates people worldwide via www.uprootinglyme.com, and at scientific and holistic medical conferences throughout the US. She treats patients both in-person at Nourishing Life Health Center in Kingston, NY and internationally via telemedicine.